Tuesday 21 February 2012

New Blog - Arty Crafty Cakey Bakey

My daughter and I have started a new blog where we can share and remember our crafts, baking etc.  You can find it here! I haven't had much to blog about here for a while as James and Charlie are settling into their new school very well but are also very tired when they get home and so we are keeping life quite simple for them at the moment whilst they settle into a new routine.  I really want to keep this blog for the reasons I started it i.e. sharing activities and ideas appropriate for children like James and Charlie, and not post here about other things.  As Gaby was keen to have a go at blogging too, it seem like we needed another, more general place to be!  I'm going to keep this blog going and have a few backdated posts to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment